We are expanding!
Apply for our job opening below:
Resource Administrative Manager
CLOSING: June 15, 2018
START DATE: Negotiable, ASAP
PAY: Partial to Full time, $15-23/hour, experience determining
- Flexible Hours
- Team Environment
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
- 30% Grant awarded Project-based invoicing generation and reporting management
- 20% Project Tracking/data entry for progress reporting
- 20% Manage and supervise SWP resource systems of Harvest, Box, Asana, Outlook while coordinating with HR and Controller
- 10% Administer miscellaneous grant and specialized project management adaptive needs
- 10% Technological assistant for email and server assistant for staff operations
- 5% Organizational help of educational outreach events
- 5% General administrative duties
Intermediate knowledge of Excel
If not full time, must be available at flexible times.
Live within a 45-minute radius of Groveland, CA.
You must meet the following requirements on the date you apply, unless otherwise indicated.
LICENSE: A valid California Class C Driver License will be required at the time of hire.
Sierra Watershed Progressive (SWP) is a leader in sustainable water conservation providing design/build services, consultation and water education for residential and commercial clients. SWP integrates onsite water capture (rainwater, greywater, stormwater) with watershed level planning and monitoring to conserve water, sequester carbon and create beautiful ecologically sustainable landscapes.
Location of SWP is in Groveland, CA near Yosemite, CA although projects range throughout Central California from Mono County south to Ventura County.
We are an equal opportunity employer, looking to engage the best minds in real solutions for our resource management futures.
Submit Resume and Cover Letter with supporting documentation for consideration by June 8, 2018.
Submit by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact will be made upon submission.
Interviews will be conducted during the month of June.